Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rainy Days Go Away

To all you frosh Demon Deacons reading Chic Deac -

You may not know it yet, but rain boots are about to be your most prized possession. Mother so Dear floods like crazy when rain falls from the sky. Per usual, Wake students find a way to make even the rainiest days a fashion show.

The umbrella below has a "Singing in the Rain" feel to it and I can already envision it being carried around campus this year. The hook handle gives it that perfect final touch! $40.00 is well-worth it. Trust me when I say that you will use it!


My personal belief about rainy days is that you should stay inside, curled up with a book. But obviously we all need to leave at some point to grab food at the Pit or head to class. When you have to go outside, wear bright colors to cheer yourself up. The bright yellow of these wellies is the perfect pick-me-up for a rainy Wake Forest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment