Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The First Day of Class and it's Raining ...

I warned you back in July about rainy days at Wake Forest. I hope you took my advice and picked up some rainboots this summer. If you didn't, Target on University and over at Hanes Mall have plenty. Check out our post on rainy days here.

If you're looking for a cute rain coat, look no further. This fantastic trench is a London Fog design from Macy's. The buckles and buttons are my favorite part of this trench. The belted waist will make you look itty-bitty - it's a universally flattering form. Check it out here for $100.


If you aren't up for the leopard heels like the model wearing the coat, some cute bright rainboots might do the trick. Both pairs, from Endless, could arrive in your mailbox by tomorrow morning. They offer free overnight shipping and it's worked perfectly for me every time I've used it. I like the plain yellow ones, but the polka dots add an extra fun touch. The polka dots are $45 and can be found here.
The yellow boots below are $70, but I love the buckle detail. Check them out here.


Lastly, here are two other accessories that would top off your rainy day look. A blanket and a Wake Forest mug filled with some hot tea will be the perfect accessories for your afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment